Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday Stamping Group

I saw a card similar to this one that another artist did with this Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes, Happy Trails set and I put my own touches to it. For the most part, I can honestly tell you it was a CASE card. We have a new baby boy in the family so I'm thinking "boy cards".

Carolyn made this card with a man in mind. She sends cards to all her family and friends so occasionally you need a nice masculine one. This is a The Angel Company stamp that hadn't seen much action but we worked it out pretty good. Thanks Carolyn for always bringing us a great card to make.


JoAnne made this beautiful card. She is legally blind but you wouldn't know it except she has to wear goggles for fine work. She quills too and they are awesome. This card can be used for just about anything and is a welcome addition to my "stash".

No comments:

Post a Comment