Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday Stamping Group




This is a card that I made from a tutorial in Everlasting Ink blog. Step by step instructions were very clear and it turned out quite nice. I altered the card somewhat in that she had a square card and I had already cut the card at 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. This is going to be my Mother's Day card and hopefully my mother-in-law will love it.



I bought this Cuttlebug folder at the last stamp show and hadn't used it yet so we decided to try out the paper that I bought that hadn't been used yet either and we came up with this. The paper is from Storage Units, Ink & More and Carolyn sanded off the top layer of paper to reveal the great turquoise color. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. Our group project came out pretty.

Carolyn made this great card using her Cricut. She just got her Bigz Top Note die and she put it to good use. I love the papers, flowers, cuttlebugging, sentiment - well, everything about this card. She had everything already cut for us, all we had to do was put it together. Talk about spoiling us!!!


Vickie brought this adorable little kitty cat card. Who wouldn't just love this card?

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards, sorry I missed it. I will be there Wednesday if we are still on. You have been busy, love the placemat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, your talent is so unbelievable. I so enjoy our get-togethers on Wednesdays. You inspired me on a card for my grandmother whom will be 98 this year! I will post as soon as I get it done. You know me, takes me awhile.
    Thank you for the great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam your mother's day card is Beautiful! I wish you were closer... You ladies look like you have a wonderful time stamping all the cards are great!!!

    ReplyDelete