Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Regina's Printable Circle Cards

I am addicted to Regina Easter's printable stamps bought at her Cutting Cafe. They are economical and they save space in my stamping room. Let's face it! I'm running out of space for anymore stamps but will I quit buying them??? Heck NO! Regina is solving my problem. I made a Thank You card and Birthday card. On the birthday card I used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. They are hard to see but I crochet'd my little flowers and mixed them with the store bought ones.

2 comments:

  1. HI Sam!
    Thought I would visit your website and say hello! I am glad I did.. you are quite the Artist!! I have a lot to learn!
    I giggled over your comment on the swap group and thank you for the vote of Confidence on the TP- 912 groups.
    Do you have a Cricut?

    I love this Wild Card cut out!!!

    Well just stopped by and will take a look around your blog!!!
    Betsy from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Sam and I luv your little crochet'd flowers too! I just bought this cartridge and have only made one card & envy so far...

    ReplyDelete