Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Stamping Group

I found this Changito stamp at the local stamp store, Creative Quest. It's so darn cute and I hope I did it justice.

Vickie brought this card for a wedding or anniversary. Just so happens that Lois needed a wedding card so she helped her out a lot. I know I'll need this cute card some day for maybe a golden anniversary since I made gold bells.

Marie brought this card using SU Upsy Daisy set. She had cupcakes and cheesecake to make plus bring a card. You go girl! The desserts were great and the card beautiful.

Lois got her Wild Card cartridge and put it to good use. I didn't even know this was on there! That cartridge is awesome. We're going to have a GREAT time with this one.

Carolyn brought this sweet little cupcake card. Speaking of cupcakes, we had some and cheesecake too, to celebrate her birthday. Hope your birthday was great, Carolyn!


2 comments: