Friday, May 29, 2009

Wednesday Stamp Group Cards


I made the cards above. I saw a flip flop on another site and remembered that I had a brass stencil of a flip flop. I used embossed papers, a little tulle, flowers, and rhinestones and ta dah!, pretty flip flop! The monkey floating in a tube is a digital stamp from All That Scraps called Summertime Fun.




Carolyn brought the other 2 cards above. I gave her the glove stamp (Cornish Heritage Farms) for her birthday and she made this card for us to share. The other is a fun birthday card using letters cut from her Cricut. Of course she had to cut them out 3 times for each of us to make the card. Thanks to Carolyn for all the trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sam, I popped on over from SSU Stampers group. I just had to comment on your beautiful cards. Love the colorful birthday, and the flip flop card is darling...
    Christina

    ReplyDelete