Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A RAK BACK for Trina


I have a friend probably 2 miles away that I corresponded with in a SU Yahoo Group. We've never met but we have been sending each other cards at least once a year, maybe more. She sent me a wonderful 4th of July card and I'm returning this one to her. It's a The Angel Company stamp set and I think it's just darling. I used a diagram in the spring supplement 2008 and copied the Circle Card Case sample pretty closely. Hope you like it, Trina, and Kim, if you are reading this, send me your blog address again. I lost it and need to catch up with what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Just poped in to see what you've been up to...This is adorable Sam don't ya just luv that set!Here is a link to my blog.One more week until the new caddy is released...
    http://angelatmydoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete