Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally Some Sewing Projects

I started these bow tie placemats a while ago and just found the time to finish them. They are pictured in a quilting book and I had to have them. There originally were four but I noticed errors in two of them. Before they hit the trash my friend and neighbor said she'd like them so I finished them up for her. Mine are, however, error free. I'm not a great quilter but I try hard and I don't want a more experienced quilter to see what I should have caught. It's just this Virgo thing, you know?

This is a skirt for my 4-yr old gr. neice. I have 2 so another one is in the works. I don't like to make 2 of anything if I don't have to so the next one will be a very "happy" color. You can't see the buttons but there are four white buttons on the front panel.

1 comment: